Whole30 “Linguine” with Clams
Growing up, my mom always made Linguine with Clams for us. Using zucchini noodles makes for a healthy, Whole 30 approved recipe that is easy to make, and delicious to eat!
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Amore
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 13 oz 13 oz 13 oz Chopped Clams (Salted)
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups Zucchini, noodles
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Spiral slice your zucchini if you did not purchase already spiralized zucchini.
- Mince your garlic, and set aside.
- In a medium size saute pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the ghee over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, and saute for about a minute, and then turn the temperature down to medium low so that the garlic doesn't burn.
- Add the Amore to the pan, and the clams, and another tablespoon of ghee.
- Season with pink salt, and continue to cook, stirring often. Allow the clams and spices to cook for about 5 minutes, and then turn the heat down to low while you cook the zoodles.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, and add the zoodles to the pot. Allow to cook for about 5 minutes, or until the zoodles are tender, but not too soft.
- Drain the zoodles, and add them to the pan with the clams, and toss the clams and ghee mixture with the zoodles.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, and enjoy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week