Whole30 Lamb Stuffed Delicata Squash
A delicious and fun dish that serves as it's own serving bowl!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Lamb
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Tomato Sauce
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the delicata squash in half and place on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 1.5 Tbsp. avocado oil and season with Super Gyro Blend.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- While the squash are baking, cook your lamb.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat and add the remaining avocado oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the lamb to the pan. Use a wooden spoon to crumble the meat as it cooks.
- Once the meat is no longer pink, add the Meat & Potatoes Blend and tomato sauce to the pan. Stir to combine everything.
- Set the pan aside until the squash are finished cooking.
- Remove the delicata squash from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes.
- Use a fork to remove the seeds and threads by dragging it down the center of each squash half. Throw away the seeds and threads.
- Spoon the lamb and tomato mixture into each of the squash halves.
- Serve and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week