Whole30 Cucumber Salmon Bites
These cucumber salmon bites are the perfect snack or appetizer. And they are made with only 5 ingredients so it doesn't get any easier or more delicious!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cucumber, sliced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Canned Salmon
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Kite Hill Greek Style Yogurt -Plain Unsweetened
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Seafood Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Slice the cucumber into coins and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the salmon, yogurt, mustard and seasoning.
- Mix everything to combine.
- Top each cucumber slice with 1 Tbsp. of salmon.
- Serve and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week