Whole30 Bone Broth Braised Vegetables
A gut healthy spin on simple vegetables that can be switched up for any season!
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Brussels Sprouts, shredded
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Kale, shredded
- .33 cup .33 cup .33 cup Bone Broth (click for recipe)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat and add your cooking fat.
- Once it's hot, add the shredded vegetables to the pan. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the bone broth (or water) to the pan. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes until the liquid is evaporated.
- Serve and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week