Whole Grain Mustard and Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing
An easy to make, everyday, salad dressing. A great way to get raw, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar into your diet.
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Lemon
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar, raw, unpasteurized, with the "mother"
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Mustard, Whole Grain Mustard
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt, or to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small bowl squeeze 0.5 lemon.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and the mustard.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil (instead of measuring, I usually eye it until it looks to be about 2/3 the content of the bowl).
- Add salt.
- Wisk until the oil and acids are incorporated to form an emulsion.
- Pour on your salad and enjoy!
Makes enough dressing for one large salad.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.