Whipped Vanilla Coconut Cream
All natural, subtly sweet, light as air, creamy, dreamy, 2 ingredient whipped vanilla coconut cream.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Coconut Cream, 1 whole can
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, More to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- The night before you want to make your coconut cream you will need to open the can and place it in the fridge overnight. Overnight the cream will separate and solidify at the top of the can leaving the coconut water at the bottom of the can.
- Once your cream has done its thing overnight scoop out the cream and place it into the bowl of your stand mixer or a medium size bowl. Keep the coconut water to use in smoothies or just drink it as is.
- Add vanilla and whisk until thick and creamy, it will look very much like regular whipped cream, only slightly thicker.
- Taste and add a little extra vanilla if you prefer. You could also add a little stevia if you prefer a sweet cream
- tore in the fridge until ready to use. FYI: Once it's whipped if you're to using it right away and do set it in fridge for later use, be prepared for it to firm up quite a bit. But, never fear, simply let it sit at room temp for 5 mins and give it a good stir and it will be creamy, dreamy and ready to use as you wish 🙂
- Eat it on all of the things!!!!!!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.