Whipped Peppermint Mocha Chia Pudding
All natural, thick, rich, light, creamy, oh so chocolatey chia pudding infused with espresso and the perfect hint of minty freshness.
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Almond Milk, I use unsweetened vanilla
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Decaffeinated Coffee, instant espresso granules
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Peppermint Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Dark Chocolate Chips, roughly chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all pudding ingredients except for your chocolate chips into a small bowl or jug and whisk to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, (overnight is best). Make sure you go and give it a little stir every now and again to remove any lumps and just to make sure those cheeky little chia seeds havenu2019t settled at the bottom of the bowl.
- Once your pudding is nice and thick, place the mixture into your food processor or blender and process until smooth and creamy!
- Taste and adjust sweetness if necessary.
- Pour into cute little cups or bowls and place it back in the fridge for an hour or so to re-set and chill (it gets a little warm and the consistency thins out thanks to the warmth and friction created while your blending it).
- To serve, add a few extra roughly chopped chocolate chips, sprinkle over a few more cheeky chia seeds and voilau2019 u2013 itu2019s puddingu2019 time baby
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeEgg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.