Watermelon Salad with Mint
This appetizer is perfect for a summer garden party or Memorial Day Cookout. The combination of sweet watermelon, tangy lemon, and mint make for a refreshing combination on a hot day!
- 8 cups 8 cups 8 cups Watermelon, about 1/2 of a large, seedless watermelon
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Mint Leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, (about 1/2 lemon)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- This recipe is from our cookbook: Gather
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut the watermelon into 1" cubes, removing the rind and any stray seeds.
- Rinse and roughly chop the mint.
- Arrange the watermelon on a large platter, and drizzle with lemon juice. Sprinkle with a little Himalayan Pink Salt.
- Spear each piece with a toothpick and a mint leaf. Serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week