This recipe is for a refreshing watermelon-mint slush, perfect for any hot summer afternoon! You can make it kid friendly, or spike it to an adult-only drink…either way it’s absolutely delicious.
- 2.2 lb 2.2 lb 2.2 lb Watermelon, diced and frozen
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Mint Leaves
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Lime
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Put the watermelon and mint leaves in a blender and squeeze the juice from the limes over it.
- Run until semi-liquefied (you should be able to drink it through a straw).
- Serve with a straw in a tall glass and decorated with a mint sprig.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week