Watermelon Heirloom Tomato Salad
A refreshing watermelon heirloom tomato salad is flavored with balsamic vinegar and dill to make a simple pale side dish.
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Tomato, Cherry, sliced in half
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Watermelon, seedless, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vinegar, White Balsamic
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dill, fresh, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large bowl combine the tomatoes and watermelon.
- Toss with the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and dill.
Assorted, multi-colored heirloom cherry tomatoes make this salad beautiful.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week