- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Watermelon, I use the small personal size seedless
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Black Lava Salt
- Cut watermelon out of rind and place in blender or food processor and mix until liquid is formed.
- Pour mixture evenly into containers of choice that have a lid and place into freezer.
- Remove from freezer after 30 minutes and break apart frozen pieces with a spoon and then return to freezer for another 30 minutes and then remove and break pieces apart with a spoon. Continue this until all liquid is crystalized into ice
- You can add Black Lava Salt to rim of ramekin or sprinkle on top of granita, enjoy immediately or store in freezer until you are ready to eat
- Enjoy with someone you LOVE
If you store leftovers in the freezer, simply remove and set on kitchen counter for about 10 minutes and break apart with spoon.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week