Warrior Blend Oatmeal
The anytime, anyplace, anyway oatmeal
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Oats, Rolled
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut, shredded
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cranberries, dried, unsweetened
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- .10 tsp .10 tsp .10 tsp Cloves, ground, about 2 dashes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- How to create instant hot oatmeal:
- 1. Place contents into large mug.
- 2. Fill with hot water or favorite hot milk to just above oatmeal (about 3/4).
- 3. Let sit for 2-3 minutes before enjoying.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- How to create overnight cold oatmeal:
- 1. Follow steps 1 and 2 using your favorite milk.
- 2. Let sit overnight in refrigerator.
- 3. Stir and indulge.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week