Virgin Mary with New Bae
This Virgin Mary is delicious and spicy! The New Bae Seasoning takes this drink the next level. Of course, you could add some Vodka to kick it up, but honestly it's not necessary. This drink is super tasty and fiery!
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Tomato Juice
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Worcestershire Sauce (The Wizard's Organic), any brand of clean Worcestershire
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Tabasco Sauce, a few drops
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate New Bae Seasoning, to rim glass, plus 1/2 tsp to mix in
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Olives, Green olives, stuffed with pimentos (optional garnish)
- 1 1 1 Lime, wedge, for garnish (optional)
- 1 1 1 Celery, stalk, for garnish (optional)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and tabasco. Shake to combine.
- Rim a highball glass with Primal Palate New Bae Seasoning. Add ice to the glass, then pour over the tomato juice.
- Add a dash of New Bae Seasoning and stir in, then add a celery stalk, olives, and lime as garnish. Serve immediately.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.