This breakfast is the very first that we shared together. This breakfast brings back memories of warm, sunny mornings at the beach after a trip to the local farmers market, enjoyed with a hot cup of coffee.
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 1/4 whole 1/4 whole 1/4 whole Green Bell Peppers, diced
- 3 3 3 Eggs, Pastured
- 1/8 cup 1/8 cup 1/8 cup Tomato, diced, for garnish
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 Avocado, diced, for garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Sauté the vegetables for 3 minutes, or until tender.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk eggs.
- Pour the eggs over the vegetables and stir.
- Stir frequently to scrape the eggs from the frying pan, thus “scrambling” them.
- Season with a dash of salt and pepper, top with diced tomato and avocado.
Scrambled eggs go well with a variety of side dishes. You can pair this dish with turkey sausage, bacon, steak, or virtually any animal protein.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Dairy Free GAPS Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Specific Carbohydrate Diet Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Delicious. I make eggs scrambled in coconut oil regularly, but I was always too tired or too rushed to add anything. This meal was so quick and easy, the vegies were crunchy and tasty, and the garnish of raw tomato and avocado added another dimension. This is Day One of my 30 day Intro to Paleo, and I’m really impressed with the first meal, can’t wait to get into the program further. Thanks.
Fantastic!! Hearty and fresh!! I added crumbled breakfast sausage…yum! Very pretty too! Going to make as christmas dish also!!