Vegan Nut Cheese Spread
Creamy nut cheese - perfect appetizer served with vegetable sticks or crackers.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cashews, raw
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pine Nuts
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 0.5 - 1 sprig 0.5 - 1 sprig 0.5 - 1 sprig Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Soak cashews in water overnight.
- Rinse and drain soaked cashews and place in food processor or high speed blender.
- Add pine nuts, lemon juice, salt and olive oil. Process until the mixture is completely smooth and creamy.
- Scoop out the cheese into a bowl and place the cheese in the fridge to set for 6+ hours (or overnight).
- Serve cool and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week