Vegan French Onion Dip with Crudites
Vegan French Onion Dip with Crudités is sure to be a crowd-pleaser at your next get together. Vegan French Onion Dip is made with Primal Palate French Onion Seasoning Mix and blended on high until ultra-creamy. Serve with fresh cut crudités for a healthy and delicious appetizer. The first step in making this Vegan French Onion dip is to soak raw cashews in hot water for at least one hour. Soaking the cashews will allow them to blend well and get very creamy in the blender or food processor. Second, the cashews are drained and placed in a blender or food processor. Then olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, Primal Palate French Onion Seasoning Mix, salt, and pepper are also added. The dip is blended on high until smooth and creamy. Serve with fresh vegetables.
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Cashews, raw
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Water
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Primal Palate French Onion Seasoning Mix
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the cashews in a bowl and then pour boiling water over top until the cashews are submerged. Leave the cashews to soak for one hour.
- Once the cashews have soaked for one hour, drain and rinse with cold water. Place the drained cashews into a blender. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, and the Primal Palate French Onion seasoning packet and blend. Once the cashews are mostly blended and smooth, slowly add the warm water. This will help speed up the blender and should get all the ingredients really smooth.
- Once the French Onion Dip is done being blended, pour into a bowl and cover. Place in the fridge and allow to chill for at least two hours. Serve with all your favorite veggies and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week