Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe is incredibly easy to make, and requires only seven ingredients. These cookies taste incredible! They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, with a perfect balance of salty and sweet; pure egg-free, dairy-free, grain-free goodness!
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the almond flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Mix the wet into the dry until the dough forms, then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and scoop the dough onto the sheet using a cookie scoop (or a tablespoon, for slightly smaller cookies). Make sure to space the dough balls at least 2 inches apart on the sheet, then flatten them out with the palm of your hand.
- Bake on the second-to-upper rack of the oven for 11-15 minutes. Remember that the thicker your cookie, the longer it will need to bake for.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack. Repeat this process with any remaining dough. Serve the cookies, and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week