Vegan Chai Spiced Chia Smoothie Bowls
- 16 fl oz 16 fl oz 16 fl oz Coconut Milk, or almond milk
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp brewed Chai Tea, or 2 chai tea bags
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Granulated Honey, or maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, Frozen - 1 large or 2 small
- Heat milk in microwave or stove top then pour into glass bowl.
- Add tea, cinnamon and turmeric to the milk and steep for 5 minutes then strain.
- Add liquid mixture to blender along with remaining ingredients.
- Blend together and place in fridge to cool for 1 hour or more.
- Pour into bowls and add more cinnamon, honey, and chia on top if desired!
- See notes below for chia pudding bowl.
**Optional - Add in protein powder or coconut flour to thicken. ** I used 2 chai tea bags instead of loose-leaf tea. I used a french press glass container to heat for easy pour and clean. Chia pudding bowl - If you would like the smoothie to be more like chia pudding, then add in one more 1 tbsp of chia, 1-2 scoops protein powder of choice, blend, and let it sit overnight in bowls.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week