Vegan Apple Crumble
A simple apple crumble recipe! Gluten free, vegan and an absolute delight when combined with frozen banana puree for a healthy dessert!
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Apple, organic
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened
- 0.125 cup 0.125 cup 0.125 cup Almonds, Slivered
- 0.125 cup 0.125 cup 0.125 cup Walnuts, Organic
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Egg Whites, optional
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Chop and optionally peel the apples and toss them with cinnamon and half of the maple syrup
- Mix the remainder of the ingredients. Pulse in a food processor a few times until nuts have shredded.
- Line the bottom of a pyrex dish with the apples and spread the "crumble" portion overtop
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350F until crispy!
- Let cool! Enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBaked Fruits Dairy Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.