Vegan and Paleo Chai Spiced Smoothie Bowls
Vegan Chai Spiced Smoothie Bowls with Chia! Packed with healthy fats, anti-inflammatory properties, and full of flavor! A Fall inspired smoothie bowl that will leave you feeling nourished and healthy. Gluten free and dairy free goodness!
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Coconut Milk, or almond milk
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Chai Tea, brewed, tea bags to brew
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Ice cubes
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Honey, Granulated
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, large, frozen
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- First steep the 2 tea bags, cinnamon, and the turmeric in your 16oz of milk. I used a french press for easy pour and clean. Just heat milk in microwave or stove top then pour into french press and add your teas.
- Let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add liquid mixture to blender along with remaining ingredients. Blend together and then place in fridge to cool for 1 hour or more.
- Pour into bowls and add more cinnamon, honey, and chia on top if desired! See notes below for chia pudding bowl.
If you would like the smoothie to be more like chia pudding, then add in one more 1 tbsp of chia, 1-2 scoops protein powder of choice, blend, and let it sit overnight in bowls.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.