After working all day and travelling through the city in the cold autumn days, there is surely nothing better than coming home to a hearty stew!
- 500 gram 500 gram 500 gram Stew Meat Veal
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Red Onion, quartered
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Yellow Onion, quartered
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Carrots, cut in circles
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Aubergine, cut in cubes
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Sweet Potato, cut in cubes
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Diced Tomatoes
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole White Potatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Sea Salt, up to you
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch ground Coriander, fresh, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cabernet Sauvignon Red wine
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Chop the veal into 3cm pieces and add to a large saucepan with a few drops of olive oil.
- Cook for 5 mins on high heat while stirring constantly.
- Add the onions, carrot, pepper and some salt and lower the temperature to medium heat.
- Cook for about one hour, stirring often and if it feels like it is too dry and has started sticking to the bottom of the pan, add 1 glass of water.
- Add the rest of the vegetables, except for the tomatoes. Add a glass of wine and half a glass of water. Cook on low heat until the veal is soft and falls apart.
- Add the tomatoes and coriander.
- Serve with fresh coriander and feta cheese on the side or grated on top.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week