Vanilla Matcha Smoothie
A subtly sweet, vanilla matcha smoothie that's not only bursting with nutritional benefits but tastes like an absolute dream.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine, but your smoothie may not be as creamy is all)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, or 6-8 drops of vanilla cream stevia (I like sweet leaf stevia)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder, More or less to taste
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand, or 8-10 drops of hazelnut stevia
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired consistancy
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw, (or dark chocolate chips) Optional for serving
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Strawberries, Optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs and a fresh strawberry if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured would work best in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free GAPS Nightshade Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.