Vanilla Fig Cashew Milk
A super easy DIY nut milk that combines the sweet taste of dried figs and vanilla with the nutty taste of cashews! Use it in practically anything!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup raw Cashews, soaked in water for at least 2 hours
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Black Mission Figs, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a blender combine all ingredients and blend for about 2-3 minutes.
- Strain liquid in a fine mesh strainer (optional, it will be a little gritty if you don't).
*you may add sweetener if you desire
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week