- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Tbsp 1 1/2 Tbsp 1 1/2 Tbsp Unflavored, Knox brand Gelatin
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 25 oz 25 oz 25 oz Coconut Milk
- 3 3 3 Pastured Eggs, separated
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla, egg yolks, and gelatin in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
- Stir continuously to prevent burning.
- Bring to a low boil, then remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Whip egg whites until they start forming peaks.
- Fold whipped whites into the coconut milk mixture gently, until evenly consistent.
- Refrigerate overnight before using.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week