Vanilla Cashew Ice Cream
Bill's aunt always makes the most delicious cashew ice cream, and we always look forward to dessert at her house! We love the ice cream so much, that we wanted to try our hand at her recipe. Our recipe is slightly different, but the result is very similar. A simple to make, and extremely delicious non-dairy ice cream!
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz raw Cashews, soaked overnight
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Almond Milk, chilled
- 2/3 cup 2/3 cup 2/3 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Raisins, Unsulfured Golden Raisins
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the cashews in a medium sized mixing bowl, and cover with filtered water. Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain the water from the cashews, and place them in a food processor or high speed blender.
- Pour the chilled almond milk and maple syrup over the cashews, and add the golden raisins, vanilla, and sea salt.
- Puree the mixture until completely smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Once the mixture is blended, pour into your ice cream maker and process for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes the ice cream will be the consistency of soft serve, and can be served this way.
- Transfer the ice cream to a freezer safe container, and keep frozen until serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week