Vanilla Bean Chia Milkshake
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk, Full Fat
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Nutmeg, freshly grated
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Vanilla Bean Pod, see notes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Honey, see notes
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
You can substitute 1 Tbsp of vanilla extract for the vanilla bean. For a sugar-free option you can substitute 5-6 drops liquid stevia.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week