Ulta-Creamy Mint Ice Cream
The creamiest paleo ice cream I've tried, this is a perfect and refreshing summertime treat! Note: It does not take 8 hours to cook this, rather it takes 8 hours to chill.
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Raw Honey
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Avocado
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In medium sauce pan, bring coconut milk, peppermint and vanilla extracts to a boil. Continue a low boil for 10 minutes, partially covered.
- Remove from heat. Stir in honey.
- Transfer to blender and add avocado. Blend on high until completely creamy.
- Pour into glass bowl, cover with saran wrap and refrigerate until completely chilled, about four hours.
- Pour chilled mixture into ice cream maker and turn on until a thick soft-serve consistency.
- Place in freezer until firm. About 4 hours.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week