Tuscan Pumpkin Sauce
A great sauce to top zoodles or spaghetti squash to mix in that wonderful Autumn taste.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Roma Tomato, cubed
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Onion, diced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup free range Chicken Broth
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp dried Oregano
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Parsley
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a large saucepan to medium. Add coconut oil. Saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Add tomatoes and chicken broth.
- Allow to simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to blender or use a hand mixer to smooth the sauce out as much as you want
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add pumpkin puree to the tomato sauce.
- Add coconut milk and maple syrup. Add spices. Stir well to combine
- Serve on top of zoodles or spaghetti squash.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week