Turmeric Cinnamon Roasted Cauliflower
Cauliflower can be one of the most boring foods if you’re just boiling or roasting it plain. It even looks tired. That's why I add a colorful anti-inflammatory spice (turmeric) and blood sugar regulating spice (cinnamon) to this wonderfully versatile veggie. This is a great side dish for any meat dish, especially something lean like fish or chicken. In less only 6 ingredients!
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Cauliflower, chopped
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Ghee
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt the butter and oil. Set aside.
- Mix the cinnamon, turmeric, and salt together. Set aside.
- Chop the cauliflower into large chunks. I like to keep them bite size - about 2 inches
- Pour the melted oil/ghee over the cauliflower. Toss to coat evenly. Then, sprinkle the spice and salt mixture over the cauliflower. Toss to coat evenly.
- Place in oven uncovered for about 20-25 minutes on upper middle rack.
- Remove when tender or a bit of browning occurs.
Turmeric turns everything yellow. If you use your hands to toss the cauliflower (which is what I recommend) it may be best to use gloves to prevent staining your hands.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.