Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
Two ingredients = easiest recipe ever (if you can even call it a recipe!) Whip this up with any type of ground meat (beef, chicken, pork), form into patties, and cook them up in a skillet. Breakfast, solved.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Breakfast Blend
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Lard
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix the ground turkey and spice blend in a bowl thoroughly. Form into patties by dividing the mixture in half, then in half again, and all portions in half one last time (giving you 8 small patties).
- Heat the lard, or you choice of cooking fat, over medium heat in a skillet. Fry the patties about 4-5 minutes on each side, until fully cooked (may take 10 minutes, or longer, depending on the thickness.)
- Serve alongside your favorite breakfast dishes!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
This was so easy and delicious! I’m tasting a spice that is very strong so I may use just a little less but I actually used more than the recipe called for, so I just do what the recipe says next time. Can you tell me what the flavor is that I’m tasting that comes through the strongest in this blend? Thank you!