Turkey Bone Broth
Turkey Bone Broth smells and tastes like the holidays.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Leek, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Turkey Leg
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Flat Leaf Parsley, a handful
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Carrots
- 20 cup 20 cup 20 cup Water
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Bake Turkey leg on 350 degrees for 2 hours. Then remove and shred meat and set it aside.
- Add leftover turkey bones and skin, to slow cooker with leek, carrot, parsley, apple cider vinegar, and sea salt.
- et it cook on low to 20-24 hours.
- Then strain broth, and salt as needed.
- (optional) Add fresh ground black pepper and serve as a hot beverage.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week