Truffles fries are a great treat that remind us both of spending time in LA. I think thats because we both got our first taste of black truffle salt in LA after a visit to the gourmet food shops at The Grove, many years ago. These fries are super simple to make, yet taste really fancy!
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups White Potatoes, 4 medium to large Russet potatoes, peeled
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Primal Palate Truffle Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel and rinse the potatoes. Cut into 1/2" fries.
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet (we like USA pan because it is non-toxic and non-stick). Drizzle olive oil or your choice of cooking fat over the fries. Season with the truffle salt. Toss to evenly distribute.
- Bake for 15 minutes, toss the fries, then bake for another 10 minutes. Toss, then bake for a final 10 minutes.
- Serve hot!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week