Tropical Yogurt Parfait
This tropical parfait is summer in a bowl!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt, divided
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw, less or more, to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Cinnamon, ground
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pineapple, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Macadamia Nuts, raw
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut, shredded
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon zest, less or more, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- If you'd like to sweeten your yogurt, whisk together the yogurt and honey in a small bowl. Skip to the next step if you're not using honey.
- Spread 1/2 cup of yogurt in an even layer across the bottom of a small bowl or glass.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on top.
- Distribute 1/4 cup of pineapple over the cinnamon.
- Add the remaining yogurt in a single layer, covering the pineapple.
- Sprinkle the remaining pineapple over the yogurt, followed by the macadamia nuts and coconut.
- Finish with a garnish of lemon zest.
This recipe makes one parfait, but can be multiplied as necessary.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week