TROPICAL TURMERIC GOLDEN MILK VEGAN SMOOTHIE
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Coconut Milk, or almond milk (plain)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Turmeric, ground
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure, agave or honey
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, fresh or frozen
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Papaya
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Mango, frozen
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Cream, (optional)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract, or less
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small sauce pan or stock pot to make the golden milk.
- Bring to a quick boil, reduce to low and simmer for 5 minutes then whisk all together until blended.
- Remove and let cool.
- Once cooled, combine your golden milk with the rest of the listed smoothie ingredients ( banana, 1/2 papaya, frozen mango etc.).
- Blend until smooth.
* Optional - coconut cream * Optional - add more agave/maple syrup if desired Feel free to brew the golden milk first and keep in fridge until ready to make a smoothie. Or enjoy as is!! Adjust sweetness to your liking.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week