TROPICAL TURMERIC GOLDEN MILK VEGAN SMOOTHIE
Anti-inflammatory boosting Tropical Turmeric Golden Milk Smoothie! A paleo and vegan friendly smoothie packed with the mega nutrients from turmeric tea golden milk and tropical fruit combined! Packed with fiber, healthy fats, and a whole lotta nourishment!
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Coconut Milk, or almond milk (plain)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Turmeric, ground
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure, agave or honey
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, fresh or frozen
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Papaya
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Mango, frozen
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Cream, (optional)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract, or less
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small sauce pan or stock pot to make the golden milk.
- Bring to a quick boil, reduce to low and simmer for 5 minutes then whisk all together until blended.
- Remove and let cool.
- Once cooled, combine your golden milk with the rest of the listed smoothie ingredients ( banana, 1/2 papaya, frozen mango etc.).
- Blend until smooth.
* Optional - coconut cream * Optional - add more agave/maple syrup if desired Feel free to brew the golden milk first and keep in fridge until ready to make a smoothie. Or enjoy as is!! Adjust sweetness to your liking.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.