Tropical Green Super Smoothie
All natural, light, fresh, delicious, nutritious, subtly sweet, tropical inspired super smoothie that's packed with protein, rich in antioxidants and those all important omega 3's .
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Mango, Pieces, fresh or frozen
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Peaches, Chopped, fresh or frozen
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pineapple, Pieces, fresh or frozen
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, Preferably pre-sliced and frozen
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Kale, washed and rinsed, stems removed
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Apple Juice, unsweetened
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Water, Or coconut/almond milk - more or less to reach desired consistency
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice Cubes, More or less to reach desired consistency - if using frozen fruit you may not need any ice at all.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass or mason jar skull, skull, skull and garnish with a few extra chia seeds if your feeling fancy.
- Enjoy xoxo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.