Tropical Green Smoothie
Sometimes I just really crave a tropical green smoothie filled with pineapple and banana. To be honest, I don’t typically drink smoothie that are loaded with a ton of fruit. I sometimes find that it is just too sweet for me but every once in a while I really crave those flavors. So I usually load it down with lots of greens and collagen so my blood sugar doesn’t go nuts. You can really vary this smoothie to your liking and switch out the green or add your favorite plant protein etc. I always say that smoothies are just a template and then you can play around with whatever you are craving or whatever is in season. Enjoy!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, frozen
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pineapple, frozen
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime Juice, and zest
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Spinach
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Collagen
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all the ingredients in your blender and blend until mixture is smooth.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.