Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
This sweet, tropical fruit soup is refreshing on a hot summer day. A fun treat to serve at a summer cookout, this fresh soup also makes for a tasty dessert!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Mango, chopped
- 1 1 1 Pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Coconut Meat, chopped
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 Lime, wedges for garnish
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp shredded Coconut, garnish
- Peel and chop pineapple, mango, and cucumber.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of diced pineapple to add after blending.
- Tap open coconut using blunt edge of a chef's knife, separate meat from shell.
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove the thin inner skin.
- Chop coconut meat into chunks.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend coconut chunks on high until finely shredded.
- Add mango, pineapple, and cucumber, and puree.
- Squeeze in lime juice, and continue to process until smooth.
- Stir in the diced pineapple.
- Garnish with lime wedges and shredded coconut, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week