Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
This sweet, tropical fruit soup is refreshing on a hot summer day. A fun treat to serve at a summer cookout, this fresh soup also makes for a tasty dessert!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Mango, chopped
- 1 1 1 Pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Coconut Meat, chopped
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 Lime, wedges for garnish
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut, shredded, garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel and chop pineapple, mango, and cucumber.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of diced pineapple to add after blending.
- Tap open coconut using blunt edge of a chef's knife, separate meat from shell.
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove the thin inner skin.
- Chop coconut meat into chunks.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend coconut chunks on high until finely shredded.
- Add mango, pineapple, and cucumber, and puree.
- Squeeze in lime juice, and continue to process until smooth.
- Stir in the diced pineapple.
- Garnish with lime wedges and shredded coconut, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.