Impress your friends with this amazing tropical concoction that uses so many wonderful elements of island paradise mixed with fire!
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Banana, sliced (1-2cm thick)
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Honey, Raw
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almonds, Slivered, or walnuts, or both
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pomegranate, seeds
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Strawberries, or raspberries
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Cloves, Whole
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chia Seeds
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Saute coconut oil, spices and honey in pan until oil is melted.
- Add the banana, nuts, vanilla and berries
- If you have a blow torch, flambe at this stage
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes, if you did not flambe, broil for additional 3
- Sprinkle on chia and pomegranate seeds.
- Enjoy as is or with some coconut paleo ice cream!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week