Tomato soup has been particularly nice this season, as where we are winter has been a little bit more ferocious. This recipe adds some heartiness to your standard tomato soup and we think you'll love it.
- 56 oz 56 oz 56 oz Tomato, diced, fire-roasted
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 2.5 cup 2.5 cup 2.5 cup Onion, sweet, chopped
- 5 cloves 5 cloves 5 cloves Garlic
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Beef Broth
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Wine, red
- 2 2 2 Bay Leaf
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Basil, fresh, torn
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Saute onions in melted coconut oil for 15 minutes in a dutch oven. Add garlic and saute for an additional 3 minutes.
- Pour wine and simmer for 5 minutes, until sweetness from wine mellows.
- Add broth, tomatoes, basil, and bay leaves. Then simmer covered for 20 minutes. Allow to rest 5 minutes, remove bay leaves, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Nut Free Shellfish Free Soups
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.