Toasted Coconut and Berry Grain Free Granola
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Brazil Nuts
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almonds, raw
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Ginger
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds, Optional
- 1.25 cup 1.25 cup 1.25 cup dried Cherries
- Preheat your oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor combine your nuts/almonds. Pulse about 5-8 times until nuts are chopped but not ground.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add in your pumpkin seeds, mix together.
- In another bowl, combine your coconut oil, extract, and maple syrup. Pour this over the nuts and mix.
- Then add in your spices and mix again till evenly coated.
- Spread nut mixture evenly onto the baking sheet and sprinkle a little sea salt on top - maybe 1/4 tsp or so.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss the nuts/seeds on the tray so they flip sides. Place back in oven and bake again for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven one last time, toss nuts/seeds, then add in your coconut. You can add the coconut to the nut/syrup baking tray or on a separate baking tray. Just make sure it's spread evenly onto the tray.
- Bake for another 5-8 minutes or until coconut is toasted.
- Remove and let cool.
- Once cooled, place coconut/nut granola in a bowl and mix it up a little more then add in your dried berries and toss all together.
- Add any additional spices you'd like to finish.
- Store in a seal tight container or in gift jars.
If you want to prevent the granola from caking, add in 1 tbsp of egg white protein or pea protein (vanilla) after it's baked and toss all together. Makes about 3 - 4 cups depending on how finely you chop the nuts.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week