The Ultimate Paleo burger buns
Looking for Paleo burger buns? Then look no further. Here are The Ultimate Paleo burger buns, made, mainly, from almond flour and a star ingredient: diced Spanish chorizo.
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Almond Meal/Flour, blanched
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Flax Seed Meal
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Egg, Large
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Chorizo, diced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat the oven to 180 C /350 F, then grease a Yorkshire pudding tin.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, flax seeds, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the eggs, vinegar and mix until they are combined. Then add the chorizo and mix it with the dough.
- Using a spoon, fill the pudding holes making sure to not overfill them with the batter.
- Sprinkle the top with some sesame seeds and, carefully, transfer the tin to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Check them inserting a skewer into the centre of he bun; this will have to come out clean.
- Let them cool. They can be stored at room temperature. Enjoy!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week