The Pumpkin Martini
In my quest to celebrate all things, Fall.. I created this yummy reason to celebrate "happy hour" all through the season! And it's so delicious, you can't help, but "fall" in love with it!
- 3 fl oz 3 fl oz 3 fl oz Vodka - (Three Hunters Vodka)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Coconut Cream
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cinnamon Stick, Whole , For garnish
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Nutmeg Powder, To sprinkle of top
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for about 15 minutes or until it is chilled.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into a shaker filled with some ice.
- Give the shaker a good shake.
- Remove the glass from the freezer.
- Pour the drink into the glass minus the ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and sprinkle some nutmeg on top.
If you want to line the rim of the glass with nutmeg, just sprinkle a little more nutmeg in a small dish, wet the rim of the glass with vodka, turn the martini glass over, and dip it in the powder.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.