The Pumpkin Martini
- 3 fl oz 3 fl oz 3 fl oz Vodka - (Three Hunters Vodka)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Coconut Cream
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Whole Cinnamon Stick, For garnish
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Nutmeg Powder, To sprinkle of top
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for about 15 minutes or until it is chilled.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into a shaker filled with some ice.
- Give the shaker a good shake.
- Remove the glass from the freezer.
- Pour the drink into the glass minus the ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and sprinkle some nutmeg on top.
If you want to line the rim of the glass with nutmeg, just sprinkle a little more nutmeg in a small dish, wet the rim of the glass with vodka, turn the martini glass over, and dip it in the powder.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week