The Best Paleo Pumpkin Ice Cream
- 14 fl oz 14 fl oz 14 fl oz Coconut Cream, full fat
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Egg Yolk
- 0.25 cups 0.25 cups 0.25 cups Raw Honey
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice, Primal Palate brand
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Pumpkin Puree
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a low boil while whisking.
- Remove from heat and strain mixture into a medium-sized mixing bowl, cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill mixture in refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Place mixture in an ice cream maker, and run until the desired consistency is reached (thick creamy consistency is usually preferred)
- Serve immediatly or place in a freezer-safe container and freeze.
You can serve with almonds or walnuts. Keep in freezer up to 5 days (even though it wont last that long!)
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week