The Best Paleo Pumpkin Ice Cream
Who's ready for PUMPKIN SEASON? I sure am! This Paleo Pumpkin Ice Cream will certainly make you scream... for more! It is so creamy and delicious, you'll regret not making this! This ice cream is guilt free and not to mention Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free and Nut Free! Alright friends, grab a spoon! You wont want to miss this.
- 14 fl oz 14 fl oz 14 fl oz Coconut Cream, full fat
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Egg Yolk
- 0.25 cups 0.25 cups 0.25 cups Honey, Raw
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice, Primal Palate brand
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Pumpkin Puree
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a low boil while whisking.
- Remove from heat and strain mixture into a medium-sized mixing bowl, cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill mixture in refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Place mixture in an ice cream maker, and run until the desired consistency is reached (thick creamy consistency is usually preferred)
- Serve immediatly or place in a freezer-safe container and freeze.
You can serve with almonds or walnuts. Keep in freezer up to 5 days (even though it wont last that long!)
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Ice Cream Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.