The Best Lemon & Olive Oil Dressing (or Marinade)
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Oregano, heaping
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp ground Ginger
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar to a medium sized bowl. With a fork or whisk, beat the three ingredients together. They won't stay together, but we want them to start becoming friends.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk them into the lemon-oil mixture until they are evenly combined.
- Store in a tightly-lidded, airtight container and shake before use. Enjoy as a delicious salad dressing or meat marinade.
Be sure to use the best quality ingredients that you can to push this dressing over the top!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week