The Best Lemon & Olive Oil Dressing (or Marinade)
Just a few ingredients come together for an easy, sweet-tart, homemade vinaigrette that's AMAZING used as a salad dressing or meat marinade!
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Oregano, dried, heaping
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Ginger, ground
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Turmeric Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar to a medium sized bowl. With a fork or whisk, beat the three ingredients together. They won't stay together, but we want them to start becoming friends.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk them into the lemon-oil mixture until they are evenly combined.
- Store in a tightly-lidded, airtight container and shake before use. Enjoy as a delicious salad dressing or meat marinade.
Be sure to use the best quality ingredients that you can to push this dressing over the top!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week