The best gooey paleo chocolate chip cookies
The best gooey paleo chocolate chip cookies- these indulgent morsels of grain free goodness will disappear faster than you can make 'em.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter, raw or roasted
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Sugar, sifted
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg Yolk, yolk separated
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Pastured Eggs
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 oz 4 oz 4 oz Dark Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- Combine coconut or cane sugar with the almond butter until smooth, add baking soda,vanilla and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine the egg and egg yolk, add to the almond butter mixture and combine until well incorporated.
- Mix in the chocolate chunks.
- Drop about 1-11/2 Tbs of the dough onto baking sheets, make sure to leave adequate space between cookies as they spread out quite a bit. 6 cookies per sheet works well, or you can do it in batches.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week