The Apple Martini
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Maple Sugar
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cinnamon, ground, For the rim of the glass, + 1/4 tsp
- 8 fl oz 8 fl oz 8 fl oz Vodka - (Three Hunters Vodka)
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Apples, Honeycrisp, Diced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- Cut up the apple and place it in the vodka for up to 3-5 days in advance.
- Place the glasses in the freezer for about 15 minutes and sprinkle the 1/2 teaspoon of maple sugar and the 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon on a plate.
- Add the ice to a shaker, then add the vodka, honey, remaining 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon, and the apple pie spice.
- Give it about 50 - 60 shakes, so it's really chilled.
- Remove the glass from the freezer.
- Wet the rim of the glass with vodka and dip it in the small plate of maple sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour the drink and enjoy!
*You'll need to soak the apples in the vodka for up to 3 to 5 days in advance.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week