- 1 1 1 Carrot Soufflé (click for recipe), make souffle mixture (see recipe notes)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Onion, diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Carrots, diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Celery, diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup White Mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Green Peas, frozen
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
- 3 lb 3 lb 3 lb Ground Turkey
- Prepare all of the ingredients for the Carrot Souffle.
- While the carrots are boiling, saute the vegetables in a large saute pan.
- Warm the olive oil over medium heat, and add the onion, carrot, celery, and mushrooms to the pan.
- Once the vegetables start to soften, about 3 minutes, add the mushrooms.
- Add the frozen peas to the pan, and season with the Super Gyro spice blend.
- Add the ground turkey to the pan, and lightly brown for about 5-10 minutes, being careful not to crush the peas when you stir.
- Remove the mixture from the heat.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 9x13 casserole dish with palm shortening, coconut oil, or butter.
- Blend all of the ingredients for the carrot souffle, according to the recipe instructions.
- Scoop the meat and vegetable mixture into your casserole dish, making sure it is in an even layer.
- Pour the carrot souffle over the mixture, and smooth the top lightly with a spatula.
- Cook at 350 degrees for about 30-35 minutes, uncovered.
- Allow to cool slightly, and then serve.
Carrot Souffle Recipe: https://www.primalpalate.com/paleo-recipe/carrot-souffle/
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week