Thai Kale Salad with Coconut Lime Dressing
Thai Kale Salad with Coconut Lime Dressing brings the spicy, sour flavor of Tom Khai Gai to kale. Paleo-friendly and kid approved.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime, zest only
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Orange Bell Pepper, diced small
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Jalapeño, diced small
- 3 clove 3 clove 3 clove Garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Kale, about 1 1/2 pounds
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut milk, fish sauce, lime juice, and lime zest. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Add the red onion and cook for 2 minutes; add the sweet pepper, jalapeno and garlic clove and cook for additional minute.
- Blanch the kale in the now boiling water for 2 minutes, drain, and put into a large bowl.
- Add the stir-fried vegetables and the dressing to the kale and mix well.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Nut Free Pescetarian Salads Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.