A Paleo friendly Teriyaki sauce, sweetened with Medjool dates.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Aminos
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Water, 1/4 cup hot water for first step
- 4 4 4 Dates (Medjool), pitted
- 2 clove 2 clove 2 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Ginger Root, minced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Run the dates with the hot water in a blender until it's a puree/paste.
- Put it in a pot together with the rest of the ingredients, and bring to a gentle boil while stirring.
- Let simmer for some 5-10 minutes, then strain it trough a fine meshed strainer.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week