This sauce is fabulous when smothered all over veggies and chicken.
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Water, cold
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Ginger, ground
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Arrowroot Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all of the ingredients except the cold water and arrowroot powder and allow to come to a boil.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer
- Dissolve the arrowroot powder in the cold water and add to the sauce
- Allow to simmer until the sauce thickens
- Serve over stir fried veggies and chicken
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.