This sauce is fabulous when smothered all over veggies and chicken.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all of the ingredients except the cold water and arrowroot powder and allow to come to a boil.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer
- Dissolve the arrowroot powder in the cold water and add to the sauce
- Allow to simmer until the sauce thickens
- Serve over stir fried veggies and chicken
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week